Jungle Culture’s range of natural solid shaving soap bars are handmade by artisan soap makers in Vietnam. Our shaving cream bars combine locally-sourced, organic coconut oil with high-quality essential oils to create a luxurious shaving bar that is kind to your skin and kind to the planet.
Our traditional shaving soaps are cold pressed and long-lasting. Each vegan friendly shaving bar will last from 6-12 months, depending on how often you shave.
Charcoal & Cracked Black Pepper Shaving Soap
Our charcoal and cracked black pepper shaving bar combines rich, moisturising charcoal with invigorating black pepper to cleanse and exfoliate your skin whilst shaving. The Infused zesty notes in this shaving soap are sure to put a spring in your step!
- Chemical-free and parabens free: We use only organic ingredients + sodium hydroxide (a key ingredient of every soap) to make our shaving bars. They are also free from detergents and preservatives.
- Plastic-free alternative to shaving gel or shaving foam: Our shaving soaps are the perfect zero waste alternative to shaving foams packaged in plastic or metal.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Jungle Culture’s sustainable shaving bars are handmade using 100% natural and organic ingredients, making them perfect for people with sensitive skin.
- Cruelty free, palm oil free & vegan friendly: Our philosophy is centred around sustainability and the preservation of our planet. We refuse to test on animals and we refuse to use palm-oil!
- Luxurious & enriching: Most mass produced shaving gels use harmful chemicals to fragrance their products. Our shaving soaps are naturally enriched using high quality essentials oils, giving each soap bar a full bodied, rich aroma.
Charcoal & Cracked Black Pepper Shaving Bar
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Black Pepper Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Kaffir Lime Essential Oil, Charcoal Powder.