Our eco bamboo dish brushes for washing up are crafted using sustainable bamboo and natural plant based fibres from coconut husks and the sisal plant. Our 6 piece zero waste wooden kitchen dish brush set contains a versatile and multi-functional array of plastic-free household cleaning brushes and cloths. Everything you need to keep your home clean, tidy and sustainable!
Wooden kitchen cleaning brushes are 100% organic, vegan friendly and biodegradable. The perfect zero waste alternative to flimsy single-use plastic dish brushes and synthetic washing up cloths!
The natural coarseness of our sisal and coconut fibre brushes provide an elegant, ergonomic and guilt-free way to scour and scrub your pots, pans and trays, while our organic hemp and cotton fibre cleaning cloths are perfect for gently washing up fragile glassware.
1 x Bamboo palm zero waste scrubber brush
1 x Plastic-free bamboo dish brush
1 x Coconut fibre bottle brush
1 x Coconut fibre eco pan scourer brush
1 x Replacement head for bamboo pot scrubber brush
1 x Hemp & organic cotton dish cloth sponge
- 100% Natural dish brush set: Eco-friendly & zero waste alternative to plastic and metal kitchen cleaning products.
- Complete set: Jungle Culture’s plastic-free cleaning brush set contains everything you need to keep your home clean, tidy and plastic-free.
- Versatile & Multi-functional: We include coarse and thick bristles for scouring and scrubbing stubborn pots and pans as well as a soft hemp and cotton cloth for gentle cleaning.
- Vegan friendly & Biodegradable: Our bamboo, coconut and sisal products are farmed and harvested sustainably, without the need for pesticides or animal products. Meaning that your zero waste kitchen brush set can be recycled or composted when it’s time to throw it away.
- Plastic-free & Zero waste: Our entire sustainable washing up set is plastic-free and zero waste. Even our packaging is made from recycled kraft paper!
To ensure that your eco-friendly dish brush set lasts as long as possible, please read the following care instructions:
- Before first use, rinse your brushes through with dish soap and warm water.
- Try not to let your kitchen brushes or cleaning cloths soak for a long time after use as this will cause the natural fibres to deteriorate.
- After cleaning a particularly tenacious pot or pan, rinse your washing up brush with dish soap and warm water until the water runs clear.
- Store upright so that dirty water cannot accumulate.