Style your beard and get the look that you desire with our 100% natural wooden beard comb! Our evenly spaced fine teeth prongs are suited to all beard types or facial hair style and can be used in combination with a beard brush to effectively clean and manage your beard.
Beard combs are an essential part of any beard care routine and using a pocket beard comb can help to guide unruly facial hair, pushing it in the right direction and preventing painful ingrown hairs.
As any proud bearded gentleman would know, beards are also playgrounds for food particles and dry skin. Grooming your beard and moustache with a beard comb not only helps to remove these unwanted visitors, it also helps to detangle your facial hair, creating a smooth, sleek and stylish beard.
Combining beard combing with moisturisers and beard oils also helps to evenly distribute them throughout your facial hair, giving every inch of your beard the attention it deserves!
1 x Organic wood beard comb
1 x Vegan leather beard comb pouch (Military style travel pouch)
- Fine teeth beard pick comb: This wooden beard comb for men is produced with fine teeth, spaced evenly at a medium length to suit any and all facial hair types.
- Travel-friendly beard comb: Packaged in a faux vegan leather case, our beard grooming kit is perfect for beard styling on-the-go! Easy to carry, lightweight and durable!
- Anti-static beard comb: Unlike some hard plastic or metal beard combs, our wooden design makes combing your beard effortless, with absolutely no static.
- Zero waste & plastic-free: As with all Jungle Culture products, our beard combs are 100% plastic-free and zero waste. Made with sustainable, ethically sourced wood and packaged in a reusable faux leather pouch.
- The perfect groomsman gift: Gifting can be difficult, but this beard comb makes the perfect gift for bearded men. High-quality, reliable and eco-friendly!
Our sustainable wooden beard combs are durable and easily cleaned. If you start to notice that your beard comb has become greasy or dirty around the prongs, simply wash using soap and warm water and dry thoroughly with a cloth.